The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Want List: August 2013 *Luxury edition*

Hello beautifuls! So it's that time of the month again to reveal my want list! My last want list was back in May but I was unable to find anything that was on my list. Circle skirts are still at the top of my list but I have yet to find any that fit properly. So for now I will keep looking. 

But this want list will be a little bit different. I want to show you guys the beautiful,
expensive pieces of art that I am lusting over. True, it's very unreachable at the moment but what's the harm in looking at it? What are your favorite high end brands?
Which items have you had your eyes on?

1. Prada Saffiano Lux mini: I have loved Prada bags ever since I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic and wanted her cute orange briefcase. This one is the Saffiano Lux (which btw it took me forever to find out the name), which is super cute because it's a crossbody, the shape is square, and I absolutely love it!


2. Prada mini: I have no idea what this one is called. If any of you know please let me know in the comments below! But I love this one because of its round shape plus it's adorable since it's a mini!



3. Christian Louboutin Studded Pigalles in black: Ugh, these are gorgeous!
I can't get over how edgy and classy they look. These would be one of the first pairs I get (if ever possible). They are amazing! That is all!






Let me know what your luxury lust items are!

13 comments:

. said...

It is an iPad mini. Well, it is important, why you want to have an iPad. I bought it, but I use my notebook as well. The iPad is not enough for me for editing pics. I travel a lot and just take my iPad with me, that is more practical. Think about it, unfortunately it is not really cheap (that is a con) :)

http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

You've got great taste!!! In love with the prada bag!!!




pashionality.com

Unknown said...

The heels are marvellous but the prada mini is to fall in love :) You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend? :((

Today new post, don´t miss it!
Kisses from Spain, Kela

teresweetstyle said...

great post honey, the bags are amazing!

xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :-)
i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin!
http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/
https://www.facebook.com/inalovephotographie <3

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

I love all three items of your want list! The shoes are my favorites! Think they are such an eyecatcher but you can still combine them with a lot of outfits:)

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com

Unknown said...

lovely bags!!
would you like to follow eachother?
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Nery Hdez said...

Love all!


SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
♡ AHAI SHOPPING WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ♡

Unknown said...

Love the second bag!!

XoXO
http://www.yoursdamnsweet.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

You're totally right about the shoes!

Unknown said...

Those sky high heels will never get along with me haha so I will keep looking at the amazing bags!

I love the first one so much :D

Just uploaded a new post and would love to know your opinion on it :D !

Have a great day :D

XXX

I l Site Tip || HireJungle

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comment! Im checking out your new post now!!

Fraber-Fashion said...

Wow great post
I love the Prada Saffiano Lux mini! It's amazing

Kisses from Germany

Prada Saffiano Lux mini

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments