The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 19, 2013

NOTW: Naughty Nautical

Hello my lovelies, hope everyone has started their Monday off right! And by that I mean: you better have gotten your nails done for #ManicureMonday! It's seriously a whole fiasco every Monday. I love going on my twitter feed and looking through all the photos my fellow #bbloggers and even non bbloggers have posted of their nails! Love it! This week I am going green and loving it! For a few weeks I have been eyeing this color in the stores until I finally bought it. Totally worth it. The color is gorgeous, bright, and so summer appropriate. It also has these tiny sparkles added to it which makes it special and unordinary. Unfortunately it is barely noticeable in the pictures. This is probably one of the last times I'll be doing bright colors like this. As you can tell this is a very dark teal-green which is transitioning well to fall. But I'm not quite done with my summer colors yet. I still have another week and I am not letting it go by without one last shot. Lets see what I come up with next week and stay tuned! There will probably be nail art ;)

 Nail Polish Used: 
Naughty Nautical by Essie 

 Please tag your nails on Instagram with the hash tag #FQmanimonNN 
I want to see what you guys are wearing this week :)




To achieve this look here are the products I used:
Naughty Nautical by Essie




I also recommend this color and hope to get it very soon as it is part of their 2013 collection
The Girls are Out by Essie












5 comments:

Charley said...

Gorgeous colour, perfect for summer! And I love the jewellery too!

http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

It´s a really nice color :) Today new post, don´t miss it!
Kisses from Spain, Kela

Jenny said...

Such an amazing bright colour! x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Unknown said...

This is a great color!

I've been looking at this collection but just did not see an example yet:D
I'm happy you showed it because your nails look COOL!


Just uploaded a new post and would love to know your opinion on it :D !

Have a great day :D

XXX

What are your summer must haves?

Anonymous said...

Your nails are so long! Live the nail colour as well.

Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments