The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, August 30, 2013

OOTD: August 16, 2013

Hello my beauts it's been a very, very long week for me and I'm so happy it's Fashion Film Friday! 
School started this week as you all know. I'm taking four classes at the moment. Let me tell you, they are not easy! I know its only the first week but I'm feeling a little dizzy from everything. I have class every single day (which is a new thing for me especially since I've been on vacation for the past 3 and a half months!). I'm taking Creative Writing, French, College Algebra, and later on in the semester I'll start Humanities. Some of these courses aren't too bad. Creative writing is obviously my favorite (for now since I have no idea what else my prof will make us do). French is one of the harder ones because it's a new language but I love french so I'm trying my best. Math on the other hand is hard and I don't like numbers so it's not interesting at all. But it's something I have to do so I'll be tredding on. Hopefully I get into the swing of things soon. I know many started last week but I just wanna say, congrats! We did it! We made it through the first week. Time to celebrate with a short video on the outfit I wore for my BTS: What's in my school bag video. 

What I Wore:
Top: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Nails: Post here
Bag: H&M





3 comments:

samecookiesdifferent said...

❤❤❤Great!

fashiondrogue said...

Nice top and loving your hair:)
New post is up on my blog xx
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

Froso M. said...

Nice floral top and nails!

xoxo
Froso
Style Nirvana

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments