The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 2, 2013

NOTW: Bikini So Teeny

Hello my lovely fashionistas! It's Manicure Monday and I've got new nails for you. 
Now, you're gonna see a big change! My claws are gone and I am so sad about it. But what happened was I broke one of my nails and couldn't deal with one of my nails being super short. Plus the nail polish was chipping so badly I had to take it off and do my nails again. I guess that's why people get acrylics but can't stand that on my nails.
Any who, this muted blue color is so pretty for the last week of summer. (Though technically isn't September fall already? I have no idea). This pale, gray/blue is called Bikini so Teeny by Essie. 
I love Essie because most of there colors don't chip at all. Like this one! I've had it on for a few days and nothing yet! But, since fall is here upon us I will be changing my colors and going for some darker shades. Would you girls like me to do a Fall Nail Polish post?? Let me know in the comments below!

Nail Polish:
Bikini So Teeny by Essie


To show me your nails on instagram use the hashtag: 
#manimonBST

To buy this nail polish click the link below!

4 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

LOVE this nail polish color!!! I'm so sorry about your nail breaking. That happens to me too, when one of my nails breaks, I can't stand it and make all the rest of the nails short as well.

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Alexandra Zakharova said...

I like Essie nail polishes and this one looks great) I have same color in my collection and It looks at its best on tanned skin) If you have any problems with nails,when maybe it's time to start taking vitamins and making salty baths for hands?! It's really helpful! Good luck)
Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
Wish you a blessed day ahead!

www.svetusvet.com

Anonymous said...

Love the color! :)

alliedavies182 said...

always loved this colour, I want to try it so bad

tie-dye-eyes

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments