The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, October 25, 2013

GRWM: FUN. Concert Part 2

Hello again my beauties, it's Film Friday (and though technically it's Fashion Film Friday and I want to post Fashion related videos on Fridays, I'm making an exception). This video has been waiting to be uploaded for over a month already and I must not deny it any longer!! Today I will be showing you guys part 2 of my Get Ready With Me: FUN. Concert video. I did it in two parts because a) the video was too long for youtube and b) this video has nothing to do with make-up, hair, or fashion. Sorry! 
This video is more about my experience at the concert, the merchandise I bought, and some clips from the actual concert (and by clips I mean my fav parts and songs *here is where I smile uncontrollably and giggle at the sight and sound of Nate Ruess.... no judging he's perfection*).
I know for many it wont be your cup of tea, but if you watch it it would make me very happy! 
I just want to share this wonderful experience with you beautiful people. 
So sit back, get some popcorn, and enjoy this quick video on my experience at the fun. concert.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!
don't forget to watch in HD!
-TheFashionQueen 

Two perfect pictures of Nate Ruess!

The FUN. sign outside of the amphitheatre!

The most epic moment of the night! 

Why are they so adorable!! Omg I can't deal with this. 

1 comments:

Elle Sees said...

so glad you had a great time! xox

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments