The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Lipstick Dupes!

Hello beautiful readers and welcome back to my blog! Wow, I just want to say I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for my Wednesday Beauty post. It's been a very crazy few days (school, my nephew went into surgery, plus I had to upload and edit all the film I had which isn't easy). But everything is great now and I am back on track. Thankfully Wednesday hasn't past without my video post. I have a cool video today that I've been dying to do! It's my Fall Lipstick Dupes!! You guys know all about my favorite MAC lipsticks but I wanted to share their dupes! So I went out to Walgreens and found three perfect matches that not only look exactly like the three MAC lippies but they are perfect for the Fall (and cheaper!). To find out which lipsticks I'm talking about 
watch my new Beauty Video below!

Thank you so much for reading and please subscribe!
-TheFashionQueen
PS: Don't forget to watch in HD!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

great lipstick sweety!
have a nice halloween's day! ;)
enjoy it ;)

FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU BACK SURE.
NEW POST:http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/28/pronti-per-halloween-im-a-vampire-and-im-back/
FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

Finding dupes is really hard!! Nice job!
I dont think I am subscribed to your channel, that needs to change now :)
verosays.com

xoVero

Jenny said...

I love dupe posts :D x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

I watched this last night, my insomnia kicked in...you got some great dupes pretty lady!!

I will be adding this to my list!!

xo's, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd be brave enough to wear that neon pink but that's such a great dupe! It's such a true,deep colour! I also love the look of black cherry, definitely he perfect autumn lip colour. You found some really amazing dupes! :) x

Kathryn
effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you :)) <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments