The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, October 11, 2013

OOTD: Animal Crackers

Hello my very patient lovelies, I know I have been super awol for the past few weeks. I am so sorry about not being able to post videos in such a long time!! I am going through so many changes (not only here at The Fashion Queen but also in life in general) I hope you guys can bare with me just a little longer. I promise I will have really good content in the next few weeks to come. 

Well, here I am with a super casual outfit but what makes this one different is my shoes! Omg, they are the focal point of the outfit. They are so cute and different and I love them so much! If you remember I posted about them in my Haul Post a few weeks (months?) back. I also wanted to spice up this look with my spiked jewelry and my deep lips. On my lips I'm wearing Captive which is one of my favorites. It's such a beautiful color to transition into fall. Also, it's not super bright and attention-seeking as a true red or a deep plum. The perfect in-between shade for a day look. 

Tell me what you do to transition from summer to fall!!



For more photos follow me on Instagram!! 
@TheFashionQueenOfficial 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that top! Such a nice look :) xx

Liz Outh said...

LOVE IT! You already know I want that top! I can't find this specific one that you are wearing but there are a few other options to choose from! =D Great way to transition into the fall season love! Those shoes are fabulous! xoxo

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

What an adorable top! I love it!

Jenny said...

I love your elephant top!! x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Elefantest89 said...

it's great! congratulations! Do you wanna follow each other? let me know! I wait for you on my blog!

Unknown said...

Ah that is the cutest top!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful outfit :) Amazing look :)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments