The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Fashion Queen On YouTube!

Surprise!! I've got another little announcement to make today. Back in September I said I was going to stop posting videos on my channel as I was taking a sabatical for the month. Now it's October and you're probably wondering, "is she back yet? Where are the videos? Did she quit?" 
Well, you'll be happy to know I am back and for good! I did not quit (that's for sure, I never will!) 
but I did move to a new Youtube Channel with my actual name on the url. (I'm anal when it comes to my blog and I really wanted everything to have the same name.)
So now you will find me here at TheFashionQueen and this will be my new home for fashion and beauty videos. What really motivated me to make a new channel and start from scratch is that I now have a new camera. I've been waiting for so long for a better camera and I finally got one. I bought the Canon T3i in September and ever since I've been trying to learn as fast as I can every little button and see what is the best way I can film. I love filming and making videos, but I also want to make the best videos I possibly can. Here's my first video on the new channel talking more about my camera and what my channel will be about.
Enjoy!!



Questions? Suggestions? Requests?
Leave them in the comments below
I read every single one!

-TheFashionQueen


The Baby!

5 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Yay! Just subscribed! Can't wait for more of your videos! xoxox

MILEX said...

Impeccable!!

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Lovely post!!

xx Mounia
Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Im so happy hun congrats for your new camera can't wait to see more and will subscribe as well .
Hugs
Virgit
www.preppfashionist.com

Unknown said...

I

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments