The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Major Beauty Haul!

Hello my loves, it has been a long week and I just want to plop down and watch movies all weekend. 
This semester of college has been super stressful. I am finishing up my core classes now and I left some of the hard ones for last, (bad idea). Anyway, I'm glad it's over and it's one more week closer to the end of the semester! Hooray! 
Today I want to show you guys what goodies I have been stocking up on these past two months. So this is going to be a collective haul of all my beauty related items. I usually don't buy so much in such little time but I wanted to try a few new things for you girls and see if I could find new products that I will love! (Expect a lot of reviews from me very soon!) 
Without further a do, I will leave you guys to watch my video right here and enjoy!
Let me know if you have bought or tried any of the products I mentin/show. I would love to know your opinion on it and if it works for you. :)

-TheFashionQueen




For more photos follow me on Instagram!
@TheFashionQueenOfficial





Quote of the Day:
"Dress like you're going to meet your worst enemy today"
Something about this quote makes me want to put my heels on and wear lipstick. 


10 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

You got some great things, the lipsticks and lipliners from MAC are gorgeous!!
I really like the dry shampoo, it works really well on my hair. I love the Revlong Colorstay foundation, one of my favorites!

I always double check and make sure I don't get waterproof mascara, there have been plenty of times when I get it on accident, I don't like wearing waterproof mascara at all!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend!!

xoxo, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Fantastic haul! LOVE the makeup!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! I actually already follow you :)
So if you would like to follow back that would be great!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! And yes now I have to double check cause I get mixed up since I'm always rushing haha

Hope you have a fab weekend doll!! :) Thanks so much for your comment!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic haul. I'm positively green with envy!

www.thepennyrose.com

Unknown said...

Wow you have so many great products!

Wanna follow each other?
www.iamsandrine.com

Anonymous said...

Great haul honey! We already watched the video! :)))

Unknown said...

Ah those lippys <3
You are so pretty as well! Loved your video!

Love Elisse x
(I'm doing a little Victoria's Secret giveaway on my blog! Have a look and enter!)

Love Rant Style blog said...

Lovely blog! let me know if you wanna follow each other!

Love,
Safeha
http://loverantstyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments