The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Inspiration Of The Day: Lorde

Hello beauties, I know it's #ManicureMonday but I don't have a nail post for you guys today. Not only because I have yet to do a new paint but I wanted to switch things up and talk about my new inspiration. I hope you guys enjoy and keep reading! :)

Born Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor in Auckland, New Zealand on November 7, 1996. But she is most commonly known by her stage name: Lorde.
She started writing her own songs with her guitar at around the ages of 13 and 14. But it wasn't till this year, at the age of 16, that her first single made it huge world wide. Royals by Lorde is an indie pop kind of sound and her album Pure Heroine was released September 27, 2013. She has quickly become a sensation world wide with her oddly beautiful features, mesmerizing blue eyes and her naturally curly hair. What a beautiful inspiration. 
I absolutely love her make-up looks in all these photos!
I'm quickly becoming more and more inspired by her music and her exotic look. Would you girls like a make-up tutorial or hair tutorial on any of these looks? Let me know!!





4 comments:

Amy - Salt and Chic said...

She's so unique looking but she's beautiful!
xx

www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love her song! She is very pretty I must say and her hair is to die for :)

Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

Unknown said...

I actually really like that song! and i definitely prefer her look on the first picture, its more natural and her hair looks gorgeous :)
Great post! I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin'!

http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

Zanna said...

she's adorable. i'm realy wondering what is this brown hair shade.. does anybody knows?

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments