The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Compulsive Jewelry Haul

Hello beauties, so today I wanted to show you guys my mini jewelry haul. I admit, when there's a sale I kinda go crazy and want to buy everything... in every single color. Where is the style consultant when you need her!! Any ways, I bought three more bubble necklaces from Wild Butterfly Boutique since they were having a major sale (still going on I believe). So I bought a mint one, black one, and a turquoise one! Yes, three of the same necklaces. What in the world was I thinking?? Well, I must have been crazy to buy so much. But the past is the past and we'll have to make do. Either way the colors are gorgeous. Here I've style the mint necklace (which is my favorite) and the black necklace.
It definitely creates a statement to other wise plain ensembles which I love since I'm a pretty simple girl but love having that extra statement in my outfit. Tell me which one you prefer!!

To see the white bubble necklace check it out here.  








5 comments:

Miss.Glambition said...

Absolutely love those necklaces so much!!

Unknown said...

I love first one <3

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Uuuuhh, they are sooo pretty!! I can see why you couldn't resist buying them in three colors!

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Kat said...

ooh i love those necklaces! theyre so fun and pretty :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

sandy sandhu said...

gorgeous necklaces

Love to follow each-other? Let me know
Love
http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/white-on-white.html#.UlKhllCsiSo

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments