The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Adding Structure


   Here's one of my outfits which was a dropped waistline green dress, very flowy and loose. I paired it with this navy blazer which was lined with a bright green silk but isn't showed in the pictures unfortunetley. I also added a thin coral chain necklace that has charms to each chain, no rings only silver round earrings. I curled my hair and wore natural make-up just to not over power the colors I already wore. Hope you guys like it! Let me know if you have any more ideas!

Dress: Marshalls
Blazer: Banana Republic
Necklace: Macys



7 comments:

Sazi Efionayi said...

cute blazer darling

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice blazer, I love the navy blue color!! :)

♥,
Minna

Feel free to follow me at
Missingsparkles.com

Aurelia said...

Your blog is inspiring!
Beautiful outfit, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE love love your hair!! so beautifully curly :) Please come check out our new online jewelry shop where everything is under $20! Too Much Soul.com xx

Style-Delights said...

You have such gorgeous hair! I just found out your blog and I am now following you. I would appreciate if you could follow me back! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
Friend and Fan on Facebook

vigilant lense said...

cool blog!!


http://www.vigilantlense.com/

Kate said...

I love your hair! xx

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments