The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Town Fair

Hey everyone! Every year around this time I head out to the county Fair with all the friends, have a good time riding the rides and eating all the yummy fair food! This year I wore a nice blouse tank in a soft pink/peach color and some jean shorts with my converse. I curled my hair though I had to tie it up after arriving at the fair. Here are a few pictures for you guys to share the experience with me!

Is there a County Fair in your city?









6 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

Hi! Thank you for your kind words on my previous post! I had a terrible experience at the fair so I dont go there anymore. Im glad you had fun! Great photos and i love your blouse!

The Fashion Lookout said...

Love this look! Looks like so much fun, I'm jealous that you guys are coming into the warmer weather now!

Cindi said...

Your top is super cute! :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

cute sunglasses! :)

Clara Turbay said...

Great job i´ll be back soon.

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Nice look! X

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments