The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Girl On Fire

On Monday night I finally saw The Hunger Games, which was amazing! I loved the movie much better than the book (which I had a feeling I would.) We have to keep in mind though that it is just a movie so my expectations weren't too high. The movie was great and Jennifer Lawrence did a great job playing the chracter of Katniss Everdeen. 
So if you couldn't tell I got pretty inspired and dressed up like the girl on fire! Simple braid, black tee, black pants and a red jacket. It's not exactly an outfit she wore in the movie but hey my little twist on it. Can't wait for next year to see what she brings to Catching Fire!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always look gorgeous never stop being you, cause your amazing. love the blog keep it up.

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Whoaaa.... great that you are inspired by Katniss of Hunger Game! Great movie, you look great too... love the red jacket!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments