The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

You Change On The Outside, Stay The Same On The Inside

Here's my new hair cut!! My dead really damaged, treated hair needed a trim and I really like how it came out. Of course what's a hair cut without the weeping over loss of length! I want my long hair back!! But soon it will grow out again and this time much healthier! I barely have any ombre/color at the ends of my hair it must have faded fast or grew out completly! It's alright, I'm done with killing my hair. For now I'll stick to my dark curly locks. 
Next time I'll get in your face bangs! :D


9 comments:

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

nice pics! X

samecookiesdifferent said...

the dotted blouse is really stunning! LIKE, LIKE, LIKE <3

xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your look!

http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Stylist Steph said...

Love the polka dot shirt! You look great.

www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

You look beautiful (and very happy!)
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great combination! it looks like your physical features are in perfect harmony with the outfit. Your Fashion, truly a work of art! And it looks like your becoming an amazing artist.. keep it up.
Fav parts for me are *Shirt *Red Lip Stick * Eyebrows that kill *smile. and I love the hair! I love long hair person but your Hair cut makes your eyes stand out and you Shine.

Anonymous said...

you look really beautiful honey :) xx

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

The blouse looks really nice - very wonderful - thanks for sharing!

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN OR 600 US$ GIFT VOUCHER GIVEAWAY

Van - PureGlam.tv / Bloglovin / Facebook

Unknown said...

Looking great with red lips!! . I love polka dots... :D

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments