The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Want To Be Your Obsession..

Hey everyone! So I'f you've checked my last post (It's up to YOU!) then you'll know I've been obsessing over this jumpsuit for a few weeks already!... Well I finally got it! I'm also happy because it was on sale and if you know anything about me it's that I truly love a good sale. Jumpsuits must be my favorite "outfit" because of how versatile, comfortable and easy they are to wear! The color on this one is gorgeous and it's super skinny at the ankle which for me it's the greatest thing! I paired this jumpsuit with a brown skinny belt, a brown tote and brown sandals. My hair was left naturally curly but I decided to pin half up. I also wore pearl earrings just for a more elegant look instead of super casual.
That's the fun part about these pieces, you can go casual or dress it up!

Jumpsuit: Material Girl
Bag: H&M
Belt: Marshalls 
Shoes: Ross


13 comments:

Różena Grey said...

great jumpsuit:) for sure it fits you:)

lapetiteblonde said...

lovely look dear!!
xoxo=)

Unknown said...

Looks great, very cute jumpsuit :)

The Fashion Lookout said...

Such a cute colour and pattern! Yay for sales :)

Amena @Fashionopolis said...

Girl, you were born to wear a jumpsuit. You look stunning in it. Love this look.
Hope you are having a wonderful day,
Amena :)

Fashionopolis By Amena
Connect On Facebook

chic, moda, glam... said...

Love this outfit! You have a great blog, I'm a new follower.
Hope you can stop by mine too!

www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

Love Love LOve it!!!!!!!!!!! stunner hunny!

love K

Georgi said...

cute!

georgi at 7wonders

Life's a shoe said...

great jumpsuit! love the prints and the color

maiú said...

love the outfit, that jumpsuit is amazing!!

amaia
http://maiubcn.blogspot.com.es/

Urszula said...

NICE!!!
Urszula

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD: AMAZING PICTURES!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST ONE!!! <3

What do you think abaut follow each other?!
Let me know on my blog!! :) Then I will follow you back!!! ;) :)

www.thechicetoile.com

xoxoxo, Francesca

June said...

Nice jumpsuit!! This one looks amazing on you!!
xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments