The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, March 23, 2012

And Yes I'm A Dreamer..

Hey everyone!! So I haven't been able to take any good pictures of my outfits, partly because they aren't blogger worthy and partly because I was too lazy to take pictures. But I'll give you this little shot of my outfit. I decided to wear a vanilla colored button down (the color is a lot softer in person.) I paired it with black jeans and black heels. I also found this bow tie collar necklace just in time! I also scored it on sale so very happy about that!! I adore these simple chiffon button downs! They can be so effortless and well put together. For me it's a wardrobe essential from now on!

What is your wardrobe essential?

What I wore: 
Blouse: Forever 21
Jeans: Avril Lavigne Abbey Dawn
Shows: Macys
Necklace Macys







If you're wondering about the title I got a bit inspired putting this outfit together 
and to tell you the truth I truly am I a dreamer. 

5 comments:

lisa signorini said...

love this pic!

new post from Dominican Republic on my blog: I'm waiting for u!
kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Sazi Efionayi said...

love this picture doll

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Gagan said...

I'm also loving simple chiffon button down blouses, they are so pretty! Also, your lipstick is such a gorgeous colour! Now following you! :)

G.Schmackvoll said...

Wow ...pretty nice pictures :)

http://www.weisse-schokolade.com

Thank you also for following ... I follow everyone back :)

You can add your comment /link and I publish it directly :)

Sandra Leiva said...

You look so cute with red lips! <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments