The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sushi Maki

Hey everyone! It's a little out of the usual fashion oriented post but I had to let you know about this new restaurant I've seen around Miami called Sushi Maki! It's the first time I went and ate there and believe me it was amazing! There's a very modern Japanese vibe going on with the low lights, mermaid and submarine covered walls and the fresh smell of spices in the air. Prices aren't too high and the service was great. I'm not a sushi person but I did have the Dragon Tails (breaded fried chicken and white rice with a special honey mustard sauce.) It was the greatest chicken ever in fact having one bite wasn't enough! There were so many dishes to chose from and if there is a Sushi Maki by your area go ahead and visit! 
I totally recommend the Tempura Ice cream which comes with either grapes or strawberries. 
Tempura Ice cream is fried ice cream, a nice crunchy outer shell and a cool soft ice cream ball inside! It was heaven and I can't wait to go back and have it again! 

What's you're favorite restaurant?!



All rights photo reserved to Sushi Maki

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yumm! i love japanese food

http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

yiqin; said...

love sushi <3

Unknown said...

SUSHI is my favourite food love ur picts sweetie kisses
Check out my blog you can win 80 dollars to spend at Goodgoodschina.com

Style-Delights said...

I am so hungry now after reading your post! LOL! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
Friend and Fan on Facebook

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

This made me want sushi soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!

love K

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments