The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm sooo sorry this post is being posted super late but it's because I had a special date to see the new Batman movie!! OMG I've been dying to see it ever since I heard about it last year! I knew catwoman would be in it but had no idea who the other villain would be. Some said it would be the joker and others said it would be the riddler but it was actually Bane. This movie was PHENOMENAL!!! Omg I just can not hide my excitement and joy over the latest installment to the Batman trilogy!! I wish they would make another. Christopher Nolan is one of the greatest directors ever and I really hope he makes another batman!!! If you haven't seen it GO NOW!!! 
Here's what I wore! 


BTW I want to mention that I'm very proud of Christian Bale for visiting the injured people of the Aurora, Colorado shooting. Heroes can be real, not just the villains. 

4 comments:

Frances Davila said...

I'm so happy to see a female Batman enthusiast! I am too! I saw the movie and thought it was one of the most amazing movies ever made! I wish they made another one <3

Ps I'm following! Hope you can check out my blog and follow as well! Kisses

http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice t-sgirt
super blog
i'm followe
maybe you visit mine blog
http://me-myself-and-i-xoxo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The movie was fantastic!! I loved it ... I can´t wait to see Batman & Robin ...:D. I have the same picture with Batman !

Chris Ed said...

How cool, love your thirt:)
happy monday,
xx chris

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments