The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

If The Crown Fits!

A few weeks ago I went to a party where they had a Photobooth rented out!! I love Photobooths! They are so much fun and are great entertainment!! I never got to show you my outfit for the party but here are a few pictures from that night! I wore a blue Jessica Simpson one shoulder dress that had a belt and pockets! It was so comfortable and very fancy! At the Photobooth table there was a crown and I just HAD to have it!! haha So.. 
If The Crwon Fits!! hehe 




Taking pictures with my momma :)

Before the party a quick snap shot! Hair was perfect that night even though it poured right after we left!

13 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

M.E said...

you both look lovely :)



http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

tini-tani said...

Hello! Your blog are interesting! You are very nice! if you dont mind, lets follow each other!

Paulina said...

Great pics;)

Bernadeth G. said...

pretty!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Elise and Margot said...

You look gorgeous! You've got a really nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

x For Happy Days

Jiglycious said...

you look so pretty,
and i love ypur hair,
mind to follow each other?
wait for your answer on my blog

xo
www.jiglycious.com

Queen Treasure said...

you and your mom are beautiful ladies :D
btw maybe u like to vsit my blog and fllw each other if u mind?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Heidi-likes said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love your hair :) x

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Inass said...

You look so cute! Love the colour of your dres.
You've got a lovely blog and I'm following you now. Please check my blog and let me know if you would like to follow me too!

Love,
http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/

Chris Ed said...

lovely post and great blog:)
would you like to follow each other?
xx chris

Anonymous said...

You and your mom are beautiful! :)

maybe we can follow each other?

xo, samantha
sammyblackwood.com

Queen Treasure said...

hello thanks for ur comment. whats ur name in gfc?tell me :) i will followback
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments