The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, July 16, 2012

That 70s Show

Okay I had to blog about this 60's, 70's 80's party I went to last night! Me and my friend dressed up as hippies because that's the easiest last minute costume we could come up with! And on top of that I wanted to be some what fashionable! 
I decided to go with a long skirt and a floral cami and left my hair super curly with a headband. 
My makeup was really simple, keeping it in the natural side and nude lips.
I wore lots of rings and long necklaces.
I also chose to wear flats because I can't imagine hippies in heels.




Here are a few pictures! hope you guys are inspired and have fun!!

6 comments:

Shawn Giles said...

OMG YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVEEEE IT!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

How cute! Loves me a good theme party :D The addition of those headbands really kicks it up a notch hun...you sure do travel with a gorgeous pack!

Thank you for continuing to stop by with your lovely comments…hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

you look so pretty I love that hippies style love your skirt and your pretty hair dear you are so Beautiful sweetie beautiful pictures and love your friends looks as well love ya and please be free to check out THE SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

The Dragonfruit said...

Love the hippie vibe you all did! Haha, the long skirt and flat sandals are perfect ♥

Trendy Teal
Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

Unknown said...

You girls are so cute with your headbands - love! Would love for you to check out our blog as well!

www.evokela.com

xo, April & Brittan

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments