The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Blair Waldorf

Blair has been such an inspiration for me. I have to admit she's a b*tch and really mean most of the time. But the times that she is sweet are so memorable. They always seem to be moments around Chuck lol. I love them together and I really hope that in this last season they end up together forever!! 
Her sense of style has grown on me, I use to hate her school girl oriented clothes but after a season I was hooked on those knee highs and headbands! Then when she graduated and became a "lady" her style evolved to such a glamorous, timeless kind. Truly the modern Audrey Hepburn as she always dreams of her which is another thing I love about her! She's so passionate and never lets anything get in her way. She doesn't care what people think and expresses herself bluntly. Truly an inspiration of courage and style. Enjoy the photos!








12 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

She is so gorgeous! And she has such a fabulous sense of style in real life too...

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Unknown said...

of course we follow you!!! kiss http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

Chris Ed said...

I love her so much! Love the last one-they are so cute together:D
xx chris

Unknown said...

Although I do not watch gossip girls, I'm a huge fan of her style on the show & out of the show..she always looks amazing!

The Dragonfruit said...

Blair is such a great source of inspiration!

Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
Trendy Teal

Mary M. said...

I love Blair, she is such an incredible and stylish character! Lovely post, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other :)

Also, there's a giveaway at my blog, where you can win a perfect summer dress, I'm sure you would love it!

Have an amazing day!

Kisses, Mary M.
http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I've also fallen in love with Blair's style! She always looks so chic and feminine.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

She's pretty!

Inass said...

I agree, she is really inspiring!

Love,
http://becreativebefashion.blogspot.nl/
CHECK MY NEW POST :)

Anni said...

Blair Waldorf is completely one of my style icons. I loved her school girl phase the best, but her style is almost just as good as the show went on. I especially adore the outfits with the fascinators and berets - no one does headgear quite as well as B

anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love her looks, but not really my style!

Mallory said...

What I wouldn't do to have Blair's wardrobe. I also just love her as a character. She's so feisty unlike yawn-fest Serena

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments