The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Travel Outfit

Hello everyone!! I'm posting a super quick post about the outfit I wore on my trip last week. I love going really comfy and this was perfect for the hour long trip! Jumpsuits are perfect when you're gonna be sitting in a cramped space for a long time. I also wanted you guys to know about the new Kardashian Nail Polishs! "Nicole by OPI"
I have Paparrazzi don't Preach on my nails in this picture. Such a pretty color! Tho I have to admit it did not last very long which sucks! 

Jumpsuit: Material Girl
Sweater: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift
Shoes: Sam Edelman




4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely outfit and you are such a pretty girl!

xx rae
http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

Athena said...

I love your jump suit! So cute!

simplytheens.blogspot.com

MARIE said...

Love thw jumpsuit! It has a really cool pattern :)

*To Wanderlust* said...

love your nail varnish xx

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments