The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wall Flower

So on my trip last week I wore this super cute floral dress that I am so in love with!! I'm so happy I was able to buy it just two weeks before! It was perfect for the car trip since it was a four hour long trip! I wore flip flops, too lazy for anything else! and I also brought along my brown tote and beach bag which both are from H&M! 
You'll notice that this is the first time I'm wearing a hat! I actually love hats! But never have an appropriate time to wear them so I wore my fedora to the beach!
Spent a week at a hotel on the beach which was beautiful! Had a wonderful time with my family and now I'm finally back home in my own room and bed! 
I'm super happy to be back though I love the beach, I just have so much work to do! You guys are gonna have a hands on experience for the next few months of my life! I can't wait to share with you my amazing plans! For now I hope you like my simple Travel Outfit #2!

Dress: Marshalls
Bags: H&M
Shoes: Publix
Hat: Forever 21



8 comments:

new : mynamesberry said...

Love your dress<3

lucia m said...

great outfit!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anne said...

I love your blog!
Would you like to follow eachother?
Love,

http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

I love the dress and your hair is amazing!

Unknown said...

You look great in your outfits!

now following via gfc!

Hola Bambi said...

Beautifull girl! Your hair is laaaavly xx

Fash Boulevard said...

totally obsessed. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my pics from the ASOS preview I attended. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

MegTurner said...

love the hat! great outfit.

http://minnie-t.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments