The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not In High School Anymore...

By my obvious title I finally graduated HighSchool!! I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I'm about to let you know a little bit about myself.
Well first of all, I was homeschooled for the past four years, it sucked majorly after the second year because I was so bored and lazy! I wanted to go back to actual school but my anxiety got the best of me and I ended up just staying in homeschool. It was fine until graduation started and I had yet to finish! Now we're in July and I finally finished! Just in time for college that is!! lol! So there won't really be a wonderful summer break, which I was hoping for! BUT I will be having a spectacular grad bash, if I do say so myself! I've been planning it for over a year and it will probably happen in the next two to three weeks, before college classes start! 
I know many bloggers who start college and get so busy that their blogs become once a month updates, I swear to always post! Even if it is inspirations and music. I also know that no one really dresses up for college but hey!! we're Fashionistas here and you must always look the part! 
Expect A LOT more ootd's since I'll actually have some where to go. For now here's my wish list!


College Wish List For The Fashionista:

1. An Adorable Satchel to carry the laptop, notebooks, pens and books. 

2. Sandals, Toms, Oxfords

3. Chunky knit sweaters






4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE BROGUES!!!
XOXO






http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/2012/07/june-recap.html

Rien Bautista said...

Congratulations on graduating! :) I am in loove with everything. Hahaha! I love the bag, the shoes! I hope you can also check out my fashion blog. xx

http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

M.E said...

Congratulations!!! that is amazing and good luck on your new venture :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Liesbeth (candyandtreats) said...

Those sandals are amazing! <3

Congrats on finishing highschool!

<3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments