The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)

I will admit that before watching every single episode of GG I was in love with Nate. But as soon as I began from start to the latest episode Chuck had become my ultimate favorite and of course Blair was right next to him but that will be a different post. 
There was something about his carefree yet sophisticated persona and the way he always was dressed to impress. He's the ultimate Man of Style and for some reason has the best quotes ever!! 
Now let's let the pictures do the talking! 
The Best Of Chuck Bass:






3 comments:

Morgan said...

GG is my guilty pleasure as well! And Chuck...so handsome! Have a great week!
-Morgan

Unknown said...

He has an amazing & bold style!

Please check out my blog, if you like Please follow me & I'll follow back!

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

looking goooood:)
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments