The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Animal Safari OOTD

One of my favorite shirts (really borrowed from my sister) it's just adorable because of all the little safari animals on it!! It's a really nice peach color too and I paired it with a vibrant green pair of shorts and brown gladiators. It was such a hot, mugy, humid day that I had to have my hair tied. I hope you guys like this outfit and video! BTW Do you think it would be better if I have an outfits of the week video every week instead of one video every day?? Just a thought I'm gonna brainstorm about. 

Shirt, Shoes, Shorts: Forever 21
Earings: Macys






PS: I will be doing a few new series like a Back To School type and another one graduation party related but that's still under wraps! Let me know if you guys are interested!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your posts you have got great style

Veronica Yudina said...

Your blog is so amazing! Love it!
I'm a new follower! Maybe we can follow each other?

I have an international giveaway in my blog!))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-love-with-fashion-international.html

Anna said...

it is indeed adorable (:


xAnna
fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

ps. join my GIVEAWAY to catch a little ray of moonlight.
http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/08/moonlight-in-vail-giveaway.html

Alissa said...

Oh you have such a great style! Keep rocking it!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments