The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School Series: Clothing Haul!

Okay guys! I have to admit I have a completely different mentality then the last time I was in a classroom. No duh, it's been 4 years!! My style has changed and I have grown up. Besides this is college we're talking about! I will admit that I might not ever wear wedges or heels, (I have classes for two days all day!) I'm not going to suffer while I can wear really cute flats! So here is my clothing haul for school clothes, shoes, and accessories! Wahoo! Are you as excited as I am??


Enjoy!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi!!! I really loved the haul! I am strating college too!! Do you have twitter so that we can keep up with each other? mine is @shineonbyandrea
and by the way subscribe to my youtube channel I will subscribe to you too!! www.youtube.com/user/shineonbyandrea

Joanna Kr said...

lovely post!!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments