The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 5: Wedding Ready OOTD



Today I attended a very very special wedding of a close friend of mine! It was very emotional knowing the couple had been dating for the past 3 years and I was worried I would cry and smear my make up. But my makeup stayed in take through out the entire day and night and the heat! I decided to go with curled hair and leave it down, originally I wanted an updo or a braided updo but changed my mind last minute. I loved it anyways and it went perfectly with my boho summer dress. Though the dress was very summer it was still formal because of the material and the style. I chose a thick pearl necklace to pump up the elegance and some pearl earings to match. I opted for a brown smokey eye and lots of mascara. I also had a pinkish nude lip on. I then wore nude steve madden pumps. 
I hope you guys like my video!! I was dead tired but did it anyways cause I have that much of a commitment to you guys!! Love you!


Dress: BCBG Generation
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Macys
Earings: Vintage
Nail Polish: Bangle Jangle Essie

Makeup:
Brown: Mystery MAC
White: Phloof MAC
Eyeliner: Maybelline
Mascara: Full N'Soft Maybelline
Lipstick: Twig MAC
Foundation: Rimmel 400 long lasting
Bronzer: Clarins
Blush: Cover Girl




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty dress, I love your necklace as well :)

http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

Sandra Leiva said...

So cute!
I love your necklace <3

Jasmin said...

You look so pretty! Love your dress, it´s amazing. :)
Love Jasmin <3

http://www.jasmin-sunshine.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments