The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to Basics

I can't believe I've been posting every single day and it's about an outfit of the day! I've been really motivated and though it's been hard I refuse to let a day go by without posting a video with my August challenge! Today I just had to run some errands and set things up for my grad party (more on that soon!) Which btw I hope you liked my previous post about the party planning tips! 
This outfit is really casual and easy for the hot summer weather I'm still in! 

Shirt: Pacsun
Shorts: DKNY
shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Macys





Here's a picture of the outfit :) 


Hope you guys like it!!
Expect a few posts per day from now on! You'll see at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I loved the video!!I do videos too it is really fun! and I a freshman in college so I am making a lot of back to college/school themed posts! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Instagram: Shineonbyandrea

Aurelia said...

great video, beautiful outfit
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

Anonymous said...

lovely outfit. simple but cool :)


Anyway, you have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting and following my blog
I'm following you back :)


WhiteCloset

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments