The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3: I've Got The Royal Blues

So you've seen this deep blue skirt before but since my challenge involves wearing ALL my pieces I thought I'd give you another way I wear this skirt! I love the color and I also love stripes! It's one of my main pattern styles. So I paired this maxi with a striped blouse and black gladiators. I added a spiked necklace for a little more dressed up feel. My makeup is super simple since I was in such a rush and had to leave my house quickly. Hope you guys like it! let me know if you like my different styles. I guess it's what I'm feeling at the moment. 

Do you guys have one particular style? Or do you like to change it up like me?

Blouse and Necklace: Forever 21
Earings: Macys
Bag: Koogul
Skirt: Macys
Shoes: No idea! Sorry!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your whole outfit, the necklace is so pretty!
I followed you, your blog is stunning! :)

http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

Lunka_Almeida said...

Love the look! And that necklace is just dope*

Unknown said...

I really like the blouse! I like your blog too!What do you think if we can follow each other? Let me know...I'll be waiting for you!
xoxo
Faby
Adreamcalledfashion

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments