The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 4: Beatlemania

Day 4 of my August challenge! I got a little worried today thinking that I might not be able to go any where and there for not have a video! But I ended up running a whole bunch of errands and went to the mall. I can't believe it's tax free weekend already! Unfortunetly I didn't find any clothes :/ I'm a sucker for clothes, but I was able to buy a few things from MAC. I got a whiter concealer that I've had my eye on for a few months and I got a new lipstick to try. 
My outfit was super casual just cause I wasn't going anywherw fancy and it was another hot day. So I opted for a baseball style Beatles shirt, jeggings and a bright colored gladiator. I also wore some pyramid studs and pulled my hair back. Hope you guys like it!

Shirt: No idea!
Jeggings: Macys
Shoes: Target
Earings: Macys




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love that shirt :)

http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments