The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 2: Cowboys and Rockstars

lol I have to just laugh at myself! I'm such a cheeseball most of the time hehe. Well here is my Day 2 outfit for the August 30 day challenge! Hope you guys like it. I went for a casual yet fun outfit since I was running a few errand before school starts in a month. I have so much to do this last month before school!! You guys will see a lot of different outfits and more interesting post soon! I have some special party related posts coming up! 
Anyways, I get super inspired with my clothes, I chose this fringe top because I wasn't up for a lot of jewelry and its very hot outside so I didn't want to layer on top. I chose these dark wash jeans, even though these go perfectly with colored shorts or regular shorts but I wanted to show you something different and I also added some color with my shoes! 
Shirt: Marshalls
Jeans: Pac Sun
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: Macys


4 comments:

Erin said...

I like your video! That fringe top is super cute!

xx

Erin @ http://www.truffes-ruffles.com/

Sandra Leiva said...

Very cute top!

ChicPoint said...

what a lovely look! that top is so gorgeous :) Btw, I really like your blog, it's so original and inspiring. Want to have a look at mine, and follow each other? xx

Catita said...

great red lipstick!!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments