The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 30 Day Challenge

I have decided to do a 30 day challenge to pump up my creativity and inspiration! I saw this youtuber one time who did a one hundred day challenge of outfit of the days. I found it to be such a good idea and I wanted to try it out! So now I'm gonna try it out and hopefully it will inspire you guys too! The whole point of this challenge is to find new ways and new outfits in my wardrobe. It's an interesting way to use the clothes I already have! Hope you guys like it! This is Day 1 and my first outfit.
I went with a classy yet casual spin to the popular pastel blazer. It's super hot but at the same time inside buildings it gets chilly. So I paired my floral cami with some jean shorts and a peach pastel blazer. I also wore vintage earings and ring, and for shoes I wore brown gladiators! Hope you like it!

Blazer, Cami, Shoes: Forever 21
Earings and ring: Vintage
Shorts: Marc by Marc Jacobs





Everyday will be a new outfit post with a video. Im so sorry if I don't take pictures!

3 comments:

Chris Ed said...

Really cute look! I love your blazer and top:D
xx chris

lucia m said...

love it :)

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

What a good idea. I think I wear the same 7 outfits all the time even though I have a walk in wardrobe full of stuff.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments