The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

American Idol Meet Up

Hello Lovely readers! Just another typical day at school with a mini concert! Yes, there was a little performance set up in the courtyard of my school with Bo Bice playing in the middle of it. If you don't remember he performed on American Idol on the fourth season, 2005. He also placed 2nd to Carrie Underwood! Incredible! It has been seven years and I still remember!! 
Since the concert was small I was able to get his autograph and few pictures!! How awesome is that! 
This is probably one of the only reasons I like school, they always have something going on.

Oh and I guess you're gonna see a preview of my outfit now too... lol 






10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the print on your T-shirt :)

www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

Sandra Leiva said...

That's great, dear! :)))

Tori said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! :)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

BERTHA NATASHA said...

Nice post! Seems you had a great time

Joanna Kr said...

love your blog!!

c said...

that's awesome!!

<3

ps. we are now giving away a $80 Msdressy giftcard!

stylefrontier said...

looks like such a fun day!
xoxo
style frontier

Mercedes Maya said...

haha nice!
wanna follow each other??
xx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow!
looks like so fun!
Amazing post!
Love G xx

www.supercalafashionistic.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments