The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dream. Believe. Achieve.

Hello lovely readers! So if you saw my last haul video then you'll remember I showed this atheletic tank. It is one of my favorite pieces because it has such a positive message and it's really edgy to me. I absolutely love what it says and how it fits. It's also super soft so I seriously cant complain at all hehe. 
So this is just a little preview of one of my outfits for the school week. You guys will see the video soon! (OOTW video coming this friday!) 





Simple makup look


Big Apple Red by OPI



Cute little star necklace! 

16 comments:

LifeAlLen said...

very beautiful nail polish!

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Unknown said...

Nice post,i love your red nails!

Unknown said...

I love the nail polish and the simple make up look! super cute!

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute outfit! loving the nails!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

LOLA FINN said...

You are a very beautiful girl! :) I wish I had your perfect hair!!!
xoxo

Ana said...

amazing nails!

www.lessismoreblog.com

c said...

awesome top!

<3

Ruva said...

DREAM BELIEVE ACHIEVE... I live by that moto!!

happy new year and keep dreaming beilieving and ACHIEVING!!

xx

http://www.chicillusion.com/
FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW BACK

Fash Boulevard said...

love the necklace. so dainty and amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

The Golden Girls said...

Very cool! Love this post! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden GIrls

Bruna Fernandes said...

thank's :)

Unknown said...

I'm living by it too! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you love! You are gorgeous!

samecookiesdifferent said...

Cool printed shirt
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I love the lack and white shirt with red nails combo!

♥ Linda

www.straatstijl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great post!love the color of your nail polish...
kisses jess
http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments