The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The New Year 2013

The New Year is here and with it new goals not only for my life but for the blog! You guys have seen what I have accomplished in the past year. This year I want to step it up a notch. This year is a special year for so many reasons! We have survived this "world ends on Dec 21" drama and we have passed through so much throughout the year (Hurricane Sandy, Batman shooting, hospital shooting, Newport shooting). So we should celebrate! It is also my last year as a teen! (I'm turning 19 in February!) and I seriously want to make this year memorable! So here are my plans for the blog:

Blog Goals:

1. Publish 250 posts this year!

2. Have more giveaways

3. Improve Outfit pictures!

Life Goals:

1. Get Published: I finished writing the second draft of my book back in Dec. 2012 and my ultimate goal is to have it published this year. 

2. Survive my first year in College!

3. Take advantage of every oppurtunity

4. Be Happy

I encourage everyone to set themselves goals and make it a special point to see them through!
Good luck! 

4 comments:

Laura said...

I like your blog goals, 250 posts sounds huge to me, I hope you can make it :)

♥ Lovely Pretty World ♥

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Nice goals!!

xx Mounia
www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

Yulie said...

great post & nice blog! Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

Joe said...

Love it! Nice!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments