The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Inspiration Of The Day: Cara Delevingne

Hello Lovely Readers! So Cara Delevingne has been getting a lot of attention these past few months! She is a British fashion model, age 20, with gorgeous green eyes and slender legs that go on for miles! 
She's known for her thick brows and her serious pout. She also almost always pulls off this vampy eyeshadow seen on Bryony's Youtube Channel here
She has been an inspiration because of her "I don't care what you think" look and her fashion sense!
I usually don't care for super-models but something about Cara is different. She makes the strangest faces and is hilarious! She doesn't care if she looks "ugly" because she made a face she's just having fun!! We should all take notes and loosen our loins because, like my new motto is, 
Life is too short





12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Cara it is something about her that she makes the different then the other models love her face she is a wicked girl love her style too and I think everyone should dress how they like cause if you are waiting for people to tell you they opinion and you don't like it well I learn how to do that that's why I don't care what people might think of on how I dress and so do you you should feel pretty and comfortable in it great post hun love Cara.
www.preppyfashionist.com

MARIE said...

I love her!!

Unknown said...

She really deserves all the attention. I love her...she is different than other models. :)

Kisses, Lucy ♡
stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

Unknown said...

She is amazing!!!!!!!!!:)

MILEX said...

absolutely in love

Hola Bambi said...

She's hotttt x

simply h² said...

She's stunning! I love that second photo!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

This post is really lovely, I adore it!
Come back soon to visit on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win a red dress identical to the one Miranda Kerr wore!!

Adriana Carmen said...

LOve her!She's a great model
Would you like to follow each other?
XOXO
Adrielle
http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

Laura said...

That girl is perfect!! I love her!

♥ Lovely Pretty World ♥

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

stone fox interrupted said...

love her, she is so popular at the moment! love your blog by the way! i followed! would love you to check out my blog! x

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments