The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NOTW and Extras...


Hello Lovely readers!!! I am going to start posting my NOTW (Nails of the Week) since I usually change it up every week. I hate when my nails get chipped so I like to take the time and do them. This week they are this gorgeous purple color which is Play Date by Essie. And now that I've shown you, I think I will reveal to you guys that Lavender is my new favorite color and color of the year!! I always liked purple but I have an obsession with lavender at the moment. Soo hopefully I can get a few new things with that color scheme!!


On a side note, I also happen to love mint and it was my favorite color for 2012 and will probably continue to appear in 2013. I picked up this gorgeous floral scarf yesterday as it was on sale in Zara for only 10 bucks!! The flower print is soo pretty and the colors are perfect for upcoming spring time! 
And now I will like to let you know that my blog has an Instagram!! I was never sure if I would be able to keep up with it but last night I said to myself, "why not!" 
So if you'd like to follow me, my username is: 

THEFASHIONQUEEN294



If you girls have a blog/Instagram let me know here!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collor!Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

Lara said...

Great color!
Follow?
x

Unknown said...

loving the color, the scarf can go with pretty much anything, the print is beautiful :) I am now following you , come check out my euphoric blog and see what styles you like :)

www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Heather Nixon said...

Nice shade :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

wauw awesome nail colour :)

Zoe said...

That shade is gorgeous! I love any purple, this lavender is particularly nice though. And I've just developed a new love for Essie polishes, I just may need to check this one out!

Zoe xx
beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the color!
kisses jess
http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments