The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Les Misérables

Hello lovely readers! So as you can tell by the title I will be talking to you guys about the amazing movie: Les Misérables.
This is not a review, it is a glorification of the movie.
I have to tell you that I saw the original movie about four years ago. It wasn't a musical but still a wonderful movie based on the novel that goes by the same name and written by Victor Hugo.
The musical has made it into my top classical movies list in the musical genre.
Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, and Russell Crowe were outstanding! They played their characters to the T. The singing was superb and touched my heart completely. 
I will be buying the movie and soundtrack!
I have to admit that the other actors such as Eddie Redmayne, Helena Bonham Carter, and Samantha Barks were just as amazing!! Absolutely loved the movie and every scene!
I love how there were some moments that were hopeful, like the last song that is sung in the movie. The movie ends in a good note, which leaves you with that hopefullness. Not all is lost. 
If you have yet to see the movie get off the computer and watch it at this very moment! If you already saw it, go watch it again!! It is worth watching. 
I also decided to show you guys my outfit. Ever since I got back from NY I have noticed the humidity and the heat is greater. Maybe because I was in a freezing cold place for ten days lol. None the less, all I want to wear is tee shirts. So I chose this super comfy shirt with a coold print on it, light wash jeans and sandals. Really simple and chic :)
What I Wore: 
Top: Zara
Bottom: Levis
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Earrings: Mom's
Lips: Twig







Found this at the movies!!! Almost died from how amazing this movie will be! 
Not to mention Leonardo Dicaprio!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing !

Ruva said...

i havent watched the movie but i have heard so much about it! maybe its time i watched it!

xx

pls checkout my new post http://www.chicillusion.com/

Katerina K said...

Aww you are beautiful!
And your tee is great!

PS thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

XOXO

Ciara said...

I love your Levis, you look lovely :)
& Les Misérables looks like it will be amazing!

I'm your newest follower :)

-Ciara xo
ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

After reading what you wrote, i HAVE to see that movie! I recently saw The Hobbit at the cinema, so this one will be the next movie to watch.
Love your tee, such a cute print!

Btw would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and other social platforms?
Just let me know :)


xx
Tali
www.RockMyHeels.com

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Great shirt!!

Mounia
www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My cousin was talking about the movie but since I went to the theater to watch the play didn't like it in live was boring but as you said is worth it watching the movie with great actors I'll and will let you know about it later ;D
love your cute top
www.preppyfashionist.com

Nikki said...

Your top is sooo adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments