The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, January 28, 2013

OOTD: Let's Rebel Against The World Together

Hello Lovely Readers! Wow! I just found this post at the bottom of my list of blogposts! So sorry I didn't show you guys sooner, but I wore this outfit a few weeks ago and it's one of the first nights that I wore my combat boots! It was a casual kinda outfit with a little edge to it. Hope you guys like it!

What I wore: 
Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Levis
Shoes: Steve Madden
Lipstick: Twig by MAC



5 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely pictures <3
...I was thinking that maybe we can follow each other also from Facebook :D let me know
New post is up on my blog
oxoxoxo
Marie

Unknown said...

You look great babe!!!!
By the way, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?let me know it!:)
XX

livewithstyle-ewa said...

So cute top.I love Forever 21
would you like to follow each other?
xoxo Ewa

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Very cute outfit!! Love the pattern on your top.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love those boots Hun u look so cool and always loving ur make up
Hugs

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments