The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 1, 2013

OOTD: Nov 1, 2013

Hello loves! Before I begin I just want to say I'm very sorry for another late post. So much has happened today that I cannot even begin to tell you. But I finally made it and was able to finish editing my video for #FashionFriday! On Wednesday you guys saw my lipstick dupes video and today I am showing you how one of the colors looks on me! I hope you guys like my latest video. It's my first actual outfit of the day video! Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for my next video!
Love you!!

-TheFashionQueen

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Marshalls
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Nail Polish: Leading Lady and Twin Sweater Set by Essie
Bracelets: Forever 21, Hermes, Macys
Lipstick: Are You Red-Dy? Maybelline






5 comments:

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

Love your eyebrows!! I need to let mine grow so they can be a little thicker!! Heading over now to watch the video!! Woohoo!

Verosays.com

xoVero

Unknown said...

Thank you girlie!! :)

Unknown said...

nice outfit! I really love your top and your shorts!

www.styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Great outfit my dear! You are rockin' that red lip!! :)

ashleymariablogs said...

So cute!! I love that red lip! :)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments