The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 30, 2013

NOTW: Go Overboard

My lovelies, it's Monday and I have no idea how I'm going to get through today. 
Why are Monday's so hard to go through? I seriously don't understand. Is it cause it's the beginning of the week or because it's the end of the weekend? What ever the reason may be Monday's are hard. 
But you girls know that the only way I start the week is with a fresh mani + pedi. Now, for those of you who don't know, I do my own nails at home. It's work and I barely have time in my busy life but when I do man is it worth it. Nothing better than looking down at your hands and seeing a perfect mani. 
This week I went for a dark blue-ish/green-ish color from essie. Go Overboard was such a beautiful color and I wanted something different than the usual dark hues for fall. So this one is definitly worth a try. To buy it please click on the link below and you'll be able to purchase it from Amazon!
Hope you like the picture! 


Nail Polish: Go Overboard by Essie




Find it here:

5 comments:

rich_nataliee said...

"Nothing better than looking down at your hands and seeing a perfect mani"- so true :) Great job ♥ Btw this color is amazing :)
Kisses

Jenny said...

Lovely colour x
Freya's Fashion Chapter

Unknown said...

Thank you!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Brandy Saldana said...

Such an interesting color! I admire girls who can wear nail polish - i tend to remove it before others can see it! lol

I am a new visitor to your blog and I'd love if you could check mine out and if you'd like to we can follow each other! My blog is willbakeforshoes.com.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments