The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Concert OOTD: The Lumineers!

Hello beautifuls and welcome back to another week of Fashion Friday! Today I am showing you guys another OOTD, but this time I am on my way to a Lumineers concert! (Of course this has already happened so I am showing you guys the end result).  I mention in the video that the venue was an amphitheatre and since this is Miami they had forecasted thunderstorms for the night. HELP! 
Thankfully there was no rain though very dark and ugly clouds loomed above. It was such a wonderful concert and totally different than what I've usually been to. The Lumineers are a folk/indie kind of band and their opening acts were just as eclectic. I didn't add any clips from the opening act but here are their links: Nathaniel Rateliff and Dr. Dog.

Hope you girls enjoy this video and let me know if you've ever heard about these bands!
-TheFashionQueen



 Want to see more pictures? 
Follow me on Instagram!
TheFashionQueenOfficial




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Lumineers!!!! And love your ootd too! :)

LOLA FINN said...

I really like those sunnies!! So cool :)

Elle Sees said...

i've wanted to see them live!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments