The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Product Review| Rimmel: Show Off Lip Lacquers

Hello loves, I hope you all are having a wonderful day! It would be better if one of us was having a better day as I am having a pretty bad day. Not only did I have to drive around my school's parking lot for ten minutes trying to find parking but when I was leaving some dumb lady ran a stop sign and almost crashed into me. I tell you, some people I just don't know where their head is at. 
Anyway, let's move past that and talk about this new beauty product that has been on every one's lips... except mine. Now you may want to know why I didn't add this to my Beauty Haul or why I haven't even mentioned it.. Well, don't worry I've got you covered. 
In this super quick, two minute video I'll tell you why I didn't like this product at all. I'm sorry for the lack of swatch pictures but I did add a swatch video clip to the video so you will see it live. 
If you like this or didn't like this product please let me know in the comments below!
I was so looking forward to having a new lip product (I'm such a lip product hoarder haha). 
Oh well, can't love them all!

-TheFashionQueen


5 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Awe, so sorry you didn't like them. I own 2 shades and really like them, I'm not a lip gloss lover either and I actually really like them. Once they fully dry on my lips they dry to a more lipstick type...on me.

One thing I did not really like was the scent, it's kind of funky. LOL!

Liz Outh said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad day but am so THANKFUL that you are okay! People nowadays, SERIOUSLY!?!?! *smh* That makes me mad! Ugh!

Just watched your video and I'm sorry you don't like them! They look really pretty to me and now I'm really intrigue to go to the store and see these in person to determine if I would personally buy this or not lol! Thanks for your honest opinion hun! It really does mean a lot! =) xoxo

Fash Boulevard said...

fabulous review, love. I'm hosting a handbag giveaway on the blog today. If you get a sec, I'd love if you could enter. :) Thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Virginia said...

yeah! great review! I love Rimmel products!!!!

Unknown said...

Loving your blog babe, your a pro! ive just literally started, please can you check out my blog, tell me what you think, i would really appreciate your advice :) xo
cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments