The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, November 18, 2013

NOTW: Got the Blues for Red ... Again!

So not my typical little nail pose this week. Surprise surprise haha. I went to a really cute Mad Men themed party on Saturday and they had adorable coke bottles with little spotted straws! So I took this really blurry pic of my nails holding the neck of the bottle. As you can see, I went for a classy, 1960s red for my nails as I was trying to achieve the look. (And guess what! There's a makeup tutorial coming soon for it! You guys are gonna love it) I love red and it's a perfect deep wine color for the fall time and now entering winter. Here are some inspirational pictures of the classy Mad Men ladies and their manicures. 
-TheFashionQueen 

Nail Polish:
Got The Blues For Red by OPI




3 comments:

Liz Outh said...

This is an absolutely beautiful color! You "nailed" it again with these gorgeous NOTD's my love! The red shade you are wearing is simply so classical, I LOVE it! Will need to keep this polish in mind when I go look for a new OPI polish to add to my collection.

I hope you enjoyed yourself at the Mad Men themed party!!! How cool =) XOXO

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

A mad men party sounds like so much fun!! And I love that shade of red you are wearing on your nails :)

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment hun!! You always make my day!! <33

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments