The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Top 5 AMAs Outfits!

Hello loves, if you love watching award shows than you'll know that last night was the AMA's (American Music Awards). I believe a few weeks ago were the EMAs, (European Music Awards) which took place in the Amsterdam, Netherlands. This year the AMAs took place in the Nokia Theatre in L.A., California on November 24, 2013. Here are my favorite five outfits for the night and my favorite boys of the night. (wink, wink lol)

Lady Gaga:
The Queen arrives on her white steed dressed in lavender with long, beautiful blond hair.
Gaga does it again! She mesmerizes and out does everyone. Who rides on a horse (man made horse really) on to the red carpet! Now, I must admit that I'm not too much of a fan of the dress even tho the color is perfect. Im not liking the silk stripes going down the bottom half at all. But because this is Gaga I let it slide. Besides, this is not as bad as some people. I would say this made it to one of my top because of the entrance. Grand it was!


Ke$ha:
Wow, can you say classy?! Her dress from Michael Costello is on point this year. The deep, black color makes it sultry and seductive with some added sexiness to her bare leg. But the elegant folds and draping make it so gorgeous. I love that she has two pastel colors in her hair making it a very soft rock look. You've definetly changed since your first appearance on the red carpet! 
I would not mind taking this dress for a spin.

Kendall and Kylie:
Kendall wore a top and skirt from Keepsake and paired it with Manolo Blahnik nude heels. 
Kylie opted for a Maiyet Top, Giambatista Valli pants, and Barbara Bui shoes. She had topped everything off with a Balenciaga jacket but it's not featured in this picture. Both these girls are style inspirations for me. One for her classy elegance and the other for her rocker edge. 



One Direction:
 Now, I couldn't talk about an award show and not talk about my favorite boy band. One Direction!!!
Lol, I know I know it's annoying to fan girl but I must!! These five boys are incredible as performers and as people. But, let's talk about their outfits. First of all, look at the cohesiveness these five boys men have. Their color scheme is black and gray-obviously lol- and most of them are wearing dress pieces;except for Niall who obviously wants to be rebellious (hehe can you note I'm kidding.)
I can't get over how incredibly handsome they all look and once they step on that red carpet all eyes are on them. So happy they have continued to be their down-to-Earth selves. 
Keep it up babes!! 


Did you watch the AMAs?
Who do you think performed the best?
What were your favorite outfits?
Let me know in the comments below! 
-TheFashionQueen



4 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaarrggghhhh, I can't believe I missed the AMA's!!!! Maybe they will play a rerun that I can watch!! I DID however look up all the red carpet looks this morning and I have to agree with all of your choices! Especially the Jenner sisters, so gorgeous!

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Unknown said...

Omg yes hopefully they give a rerun tonight!!
Thank you so much for your comment!! :)

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Watching Fashion Police right now...I actually didn't like Gaga's outfit...I loved Ciara's look...amazing!!

Shalunya21 said...

Gaga always looks great. Well, the meat was a little much but that was then. Ke$ha looks amazing for a girl that once wore trash bags. Thanks for sharing this was fun! (◕‿◕✿) Shalunya http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments