The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Catching Fire: Katniss Everdeen Make-up Tutorial (Capitol Party)

Hello everyone and happy Friday!! So today I have a little make-up tutorial for you guys!! The Hunger Games: Catching Fire came out last week and this past weekend I went to go see it. I was extremely captivated by the costumes and the make-up. So much so that when I came back home I knew I wanted to make a tutorial on it! I don't care if others have done it before me. This is my interpretation and I tried my best to imitate it as best as I could! I hope you guys like it and if you haven't seen the movie you must go watch it!! It is so much better than the first movie (but you'll need to watch it first to understand this one better). This was one of my favorite make-up looks in the movie that Katniss wore!! It's beautiful and so fun! Red doesn't really suit me but I loved creating this look.
I'll list all the products I used down below and I'll add the picture which I drew my inspirations from!
Have you seen the movie?
Did you like it? Hate it?
Let me know your thoughts below!
-TheFashionQueen





Products I Used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation #220
Revlon Photoready Powder #20
NARS Concealer #1
MAC Blush Fleur Power
I on Beauty Blush Brush
Sonia Kashuck Duo Fiber Brush #115
Beauty Blender
Mark Powder Brush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion Primer
MAC Eyeshadow: Paradisco
Naked 2: Blackout
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics: Red Light Glitter
Stila Liquid Liner
Ardell #117 Lashes
Revlon Lash Glue
Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara
Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara
MAC Flat Eyeshadow Brush
MAC Blending Brush
Pointed Brush (?)
Eyeliner Brush Travel Kit  

Lips:
MAC Lip Liner: Subculture
MAC Lipstick: Hue


My Inspiration For the Makeup Look:


5 comments:

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

So pretty! Hard colors to work with! You did great! I loved the movie!! Saw it on Friday!! I thought it was absolutely awesome! Would love to read the books but I have so much going on right now I am not sure I have the time... BOO to that hehe..

Dont forget to enter my giveaway!

VeroSays.com

xoVero

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Such a pretty look, you did such a good job! I haven't seen the movie, I couldn't get into the books so I've skipped the movies! Hehe!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Such a GREAT make up baby!
Kisses

The Fashion Curly

Shalunya21 said...

What a fun post. I really enjoyed this post and the finished look is great. Thanks for sharing with us

Liz Outh said...

This is beautiful hun! You have the red shadow right on point with Miss Katniss's look! hehe. I've read the books and saw the first movie. Haven't seen this new one that just came out yet but plan on doing so. Thanks for sharing love! XOXO

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments