The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review: Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin

Hello my beautiful readers, so today (tonight really since I'm beyond late) I have a review for you guys! 
A few days ago I asked on twitter if you girls were interested in me reviewing this product and you girls said yes so here I am giving you my honest opinion. Now, I have to say since making this video my skin has changed a bit. It is not less dry and flaky and I believe this foundation will be perfect for me just without the powder. I will probably use the powder on my nose and chin area. I will also be using a beauty blender to apply (or blend) the foundation instead of a brush as I find it gives it a better finish. And even though I feel this foundation is too peachy I think it's alright because I will be using bronzer and blush so I think it will even everything out. 
Let me know if you girls try this and tag me in a picture! #RevlonColorStayDrySkin
For more updates follow me on Twitter: FashionQueenOff

4 comments:

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

I commented on the instagram picture, but wanted to make sure I commented here. Thanks for getting this done.. I have really dry skin and love to read/watch reviews for products before buying because they are kind of hit or miss for me. I thought I would love the Covergirl 3 in 1 and it was a disaster.. :S

verosays.com

xoVero

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting here girlie :) Maybe you can try it out and if you dont like it you can always return it. Makeup is one of those things that if you dont try you wont really know.
So sorry about your experience with the Covergirl 3 in 1!!

<3<3<3<3

Unknown said...

Interesting! Have not tried it yet. I have very oily skin- now do you think this will work on me? XOXO, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

Liz Outh said...

Thank you thank you thank you my love for sharing this with us!!! I'm so happy you decide to do so! I'm so sorry for taking a while to come and visit you!

Hmmmm... do try the elf Studio Powder brush! Even though it says powder, I absolutely love using it to apply my liquid foundations because it is nicely dense for application. The brush applies both powder and liquid like a dream to me! I hope you try it out and will like it to go with your liquid foundations =)

I've heard so many great things about this foundation, however I still can't part from my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. Revlon is definitely a favorite of mine and I hope to get my hands on this foundation once I get tired of my Nearly Naked, lol! xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments