The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mad Men Inspired Make-up Tutorial

Hello beauties! Hope you girls are having a great week! I, on the other hand, am having a pretty tough week. I think it's because it's the end of the year and people are just getting more and more crazy about the holidays. Well, finals are coming up and I'm of course stressing about it. But doing make-up videos has been the way I take a moment to relax and just breathe.
    I went to a Mad Men themed party this past weekend and decided to share with you guys my makeup! I'll also include some pictures of my outfit and my hair as I didn't really show it in my video. I hope you guys like it and as always the products are listed below. Let me know of you like this video! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week. :)
-TheFashionQueen






Products Used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin #220
Nars Concealer #1
Revlon Photoready Powder #20 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural "Give Me Sun!"
MAC Mineralize Blush "Love Joy"
Revlon Blush Brush
I on Beauty Blusher Brush
Beauty Essentials Travel Size Powder Brush 
Beauty Blender
MAC Duo Fiber Face Brush (Large) #187

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadow "Blackberry"
MAC Eyeshadow "Phloof"
Stila All Day Liquid Liner Waterproof
Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara
Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Ardell False Lashes #117
Eyelash curler
Maybelline Define a line eyeliner

Lips:
MAC Lip Liner "Brick"
MAC Lipstick "Russion Red"

My sister and I and our outfits for the night :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. great make up and love your huge brown eyes

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Unknown said...

This is super pretty! Love that lip color on you. Thanks for sharing this pretty girl!

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

OMG! You look GORGEOUS!! Absolutely beautiful, I love the lip color on you!

xoxox

Unknown said...

GREAT make-up, congrats!
Kiss kiss

The Fashion Curly

Unknown said...

Oh my your mom must be so proud to have 2 beautiful daughters? I so love these dresses!!! XOXO, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

Liz Outh said...

Ahhhh my gorgeous gorgeous friend, I absolutely love everything you did! Makeup, hair, and outfit!!! Simply gorgeous my darling!!! Possible hair tutorial??? =D I would love to learn some hair styling tips and tricks from you! Hehe. Love you!!!! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

thank you love :))

Unknown said...

thank you thank you!! :D

Unknown said...

thank you so much loveee!! :DD Love reading your comments and so happy you approve :) Your makeup always comes out flawless! <3

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! :))

Unknown said...

Thank you love!! :)))

Unknown said...

Ohhh stop!! You make me blush! haha I think I will be attempting a hair tutorial as a lot of ppl have asked for it. It's just pretty time consuming lol. BUT I will try to do it soon!!!! :))
Thank you so much for commenting!! Love you!! <3333

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments